2 cup self-rising flour (or Plain Flour plus 3
tsp baking powder & ½ tsp salt)
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup butter (salted or unsalted)
2 cups milk (Oat milk can be used)
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla
Preheat Waffle Iron.
1. Whisk together dry ingredients
2. Melt butter
3. Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, & butter
4. Add wet ingredients to dry.
5. Gently whisk to combine into lumpy
6. Pour batter into waffle iron and cook according to the instructions for your waffle iron.
7. Set on wire rack until ready to serve.
Top with fresh blackberries
blackberry syrup and butter.
Leave a Reply.