¾ cup sugar 2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup flour 4 cups blueberries
2 teaspoons lemon juice 2 Pillsbury Pie Shells (rolled)
Preheat oven to 425o F.
1. Lay one pie shell in pie pan.
2. Combine sugar & flour
3. Gently stir in berries & lemon juice
4. Pour in pie shell and dot with butter
5. Lay 2nd pie crust on floured surface, cut into 14 strips.
6. Lay 7 strips on the pie filling parallel to each other
7. Lay 7 other strips perpendicular to first strips across top.
To “weave” the strips like in the picture, just Google it😉
Bake 20 minutes then lay pie edge cover over pie and bake 25 more minutes until light golden brown on top & fruit juice is bubbly.